In partnership with Volumetric Homes Group (VHG) and the Modular and Portable Building Association (MPBA); Modular Matters Conference & Exhibition is set to return for its fourth year as a two-day event on 15 & 16 February 2022 at the National Conference Centre (NCC) in Birmingham.
- Day One will cover a range of vertical markets including education, commercial, and healthcare.
- Day Two will have a key focus on housing projects including private residential and affordable housing.
Why Attend Modular Matters?
1. Modular Matters is one of the most well-attended events dedicated to the advancement of volumetric technology. This two-day conference & exhibition will demonstrate the application of volumetric modular technology across a range of vertical markets, including education, leisure, healthcare, student accommodation, private residential, affordable housing, private rental and specialist applications.
2. Modular Matters demonstrates how to tackle industry challenges through a range of residential project case studies, innovative architecture & building design, IT and software development, as well as presenting what the future of manufacturing may look like with presentations from a collection of the UK's leading offsite manufacturers.
3. Modular Matters aims to engage with industry pioneers from within the offsite supply-chain, leading designers, specifiers, engineers and ground-breaking clients. With over 2-hours dedicated to exhibitor networking each day, the event presents a prime business opportunity to gain insight and network with those who are shaping the future of the volumetric modular industry.